This beautiful build was done by professional artist Sean Brannin from the amazing Hasegawa kit! Admittedly, it doesn’t take much for someone to really enjoy these Ma.K. pieces due to their designs. However, when done with superior skills, like the Lunadiver STINGRAY you see here, it really brings the piece to life! I especially love the way Sean makes his panels ‘real-world’ looking with the paint scrapes around the edges! Outstanding work!
- Kurt Kuhn’s Farewell to Modeler Magic,… and His Thanks to Everyone for Many Wonderful Years!
- Jason Ware – STAR TREK: The Wrath of Khan – 1/175 (5 Foot) USS Reliant
- KIT ALERT!! NEW from KORBANTH! – STAR WARS: The Empire Strikes Back – 1/2 Life-Sized IMPERIAL PROBE DROID Kit!
- Nicolas Huguet / NH Design – HASBRO Black Series CONVERSION – Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back T-47 Snowspeeder RE-PAINT
- Michael Hawes – A World-Class Collection… Growing at Light Speed!! Impressive!
1:350 Alfred Wong A New Hope Battlestar Galactica Selections CG Chris Kelley Composite Concept enterprise Eric Chu Fantastic Plastic for sale Jeff Pollizzotto Jeff Pollizzotto Modelworks JP Modelworks kit alert Klingon Kuhn Global Kurt Kuhn Larson Designs / Lunar Models Marc Elkins Michael Plante MMM Modeler Magic modelermagic Modelers Miniatures and Magic Ralph McQuarrie Randy Cooper Models Ray Lawson II replica Richard Long Richard Long Patterns Scratch and Bash scratch build Small Art Works - E. James Small Spacecraft Creation Models - Steve Carricato Star Trek Star Wars Stefan Hacker studio model Studio Scale The Empire Strikes Back Timeslip Creations Warren Zoell X-Wing