KBOP Plug-N-Play Complete Lighting kit
*Kit Scale: AMT 1/350
*Kit Materials: Electronic Lights, plastic and aluminum
*Number of Pieces: 15
*Kit Price: Just released Only Available on Ebay at this time starting at $100.00
*Shipping Amount: USA shipping included. First Class International $6.00
*Kit Availability Date: Feb 26 on Ebay
*Payment Methods: PayPal, Credit cards through PayPal ,Check, Money Order
*PayPal E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kit Description: Starling Proudly introduces not only our first complete lighting kit, but the only available Plug-n-Play AMT 1/350 KBOP Lighting kit.
We go E/FX™ all the way with this kit.
This complete kit features Torpedo sound and visual effect as well as Engine effect, taken from Star Trek III The Search for Spock, mimicking the scene where the KBOP destroys the USS Grissom that is orbiting the Genesis Planet. This is one awesome kit, easy to install with very limited soldering and no electronics skills necessary. You will be able to attach a 9v battery and test the kit right out of the box. Detailed instructions include many photos and techniques on light blocking, drilling windows and installing fiber optics.
Kit works with any of the 3 posing positions.
Effect features 2 settings:
1.) Press the button once to fire a torpedo.
2.) Hold the button for 1 second to go into demo mode. Torpedoes will fire at random intervals. Hold button for 1 second to leave this mode.
Included in kit
- Fully assembled Lighting kit. Kit drops right into model.
- High quality Sound board with speaker.
- Fiber Optics.
- Various plastic parts to complete the kit.
- Aluminum tubing for stand.
- Fresh 9v battery, connector, and on/off button.
- Heat shrink.
- Link to Detailed PDF file after purchase.
- The normal tools you use to build your model: glue, paint, xacto kife, files, etc.
- Assortment of tiny drill bits and larger drill bits.
- Clear epoxy.
- HandiTak from superglue(Good for Temporarily holding parts together.)
- Clear styrene or other type of plastic.
- Soldering iron and solder, or wirewrap tool with wire.
To contact the KIT PRODUCER direct, please click the CONTACT KIT PRODUCER link below.