Given to me by Jason Eaton a few years ago (~2007), these photos were taken of the RED 3 X-Wing Studio Model from Star Wars – A New Hope inside the Lucasfilm Archives in 2005. The reason these were taken was for Master Replicas… when they were going to re-produce an X-Wing to release to the public. These are the BEST Red 3 Studio Model photos available! I thank Lucasfilm, Master Replicas, Jason Eaton, and whomever the photographer is in contributing them!
Modeler Magic will always remain free to use for all.
Therefore to help with the running costs we are accepting donations.
100% of all money raised will go to the running and future improvements of the site
- KIT ALERT! 1:48 (10 Inch!!) Invaders Flying Saucer!! By Mike Makkreel (2023 Update)
- KIT ALERT! – 1/16 Empire Strikes Back Cloud Car w/ Granite Stand – Hollow/Clear Engine – Resin Kit – By Polygonix Scale Models
- BUILD UP – ‘Alien attack ship’ from Robinson Crusoe on Mars By Adam K. Johnson
- KIT ALERT! – Studio Scale X-Wing Landing Gear – from Larson Designs/Lunar Models
- Kit Alert! – 38” Korbanth Super Star Destroyer – Cross Modelworx