Given to me by Jason Eaton a few years ago (~2007), these photos were taken of the RED 3 X-Wing Studio Model from Star Wars – A New Hope inside the Lucasfilm Archives in 2005. The reason these were taken was for Master Replicas… when they were going to re-produce an X-Wing to release to the public. These are the BEST Red 3 Studio Model photos available! I thank Lucasfilm, Master Replicas, Jason Eaton, and whomever the photographer is in contributing them!
Modeler Magic will always remain free to use for all.
Therefore to help with the running costs we are accepting donations.
100% of all money raised will go to the running and future improvements of the site
- KIT ALERT! Severn View Hobbies Presents – Star Trek – Warp Models – 1/537 Jem-Hadar Attack Vessel Model Kit RE-Release!
- FOR SALE – 3 foot long Star Trek Enterprise Refit, from “The Motion Picture”
- KIT ALERT! – 1/15th SCALE NYPD JAGUAR/SPINNER – RANDY COOPER MODELS
- Star Wars MPC Tydirium Shuttle Model build – By Starburst Models
- KIT ALERT! – UPGRADE PARTS FOR 1/1400 ENTERPRISE D & 1/3200 ROMULAN WARBIRD – MOTION PICTURE MINIATURES