Star Trek: The Motion Picture
USS Enterprise NCC-1701
SOLD!! $3,495 USD
Shipping Amount: Calculated Upon Location
Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal Only
Kit Description: 1/350 scale USS Enterprise Refit is 36” long and about 17” wide. This model has been fully detailed with iridescent paints and 4-color Aztek work (gold, blue, red, and green). All Aztec and detail painting matches the USS Enterprise Refit in Star Trek: The Motion Picture as accurately as I could.
I am including a custom base with this model. The base itself if made of wood and has been painted with a stainless steel paint. The post is metal and painted flat black. The ship can be removed from the post and attaches securely to a fully-articulating mount. All power wires are hidden in the base. The base has 4 cool white LED spotlights that can be adjusted in any way to highlight areas of the ship, and can be turned off and on independently of the ship lighting. There is an illuminated 3″ disc on the base with the Star Trek logo. The logo LED changes color slowly every few seconds.
I used a Tenacontrols Combo-MVE lighting board in this model.
How this board functions: On power up the Navigation Lighting, Strobe Lighting and Landing Bay Sequential Landing Lights will come on.
· Press the right side manual momentary switch and Navigational Deflector Dish will ramp up Amber to 50% power wait ten seconds and ramp to 100% power, wait ten more seconds and the Amber will start to ramp off while simultaneously the Blue will ramp up to 100% power
· Press the Manual momentary switch again and the Impulse Crystal and Impulse Engines will Ramp Up Amber and stay that way
· Press the Manual momentary switch again and Impulse Crystal and Impulse Engines will Ramp off at this point in time the Nacelle Chiller Grills will come full on
· Press the Manual momentary switch again and Nacelle Chiller Grills will go off and the Impulse Crystal and Impulse Engines will Ramp Up Amber and stay that way
· Press the Manual momentary switch again and Impulse Crystal and Impulse Engines will Ramp off
· Press the Manual momentary switch again and Navigational Deflector Dish will ramp off
· The Navigation Lighting, Strobe Lighting and Landing Bay Sequential Landing Lights will remain on
Pressing the left side momentary switch will trigger “demo mode” and cycle through all of the settings above one time automatically.
Officer’s lounge, arboretum, and shuttle bay have been fully detailed and lit. I am including the shuttle bay doors that can be installed or removed to display the shuttle bay interior. Please note that there is NO clear plastic in any of the windows of the Officer’s lounge or arboretum.
This model will be crated for shipping – costs TBD.
To contact the SELLER direct, please click the CONTACT SELLER link below.
To view more photos of this piece, click the VIEW MORE Button Link below…
Statements made, or views expressed may NOT be the views of Modeler’s Miniatures & Magic
Pricing and Availability are subject to change by the Kit Maker/Vendor or Artist at any time. Modeler Magic is not responsible for maintaining the prices in accordance to the changes made by the Kit Maker/Vendor or Artist.
Professional Customer Service and Quality Control are the responsibility of the Kit Maker/Vendor or Artist selling the item of which Modeler Magic is only showing for them.
Modeler’s Miniatures and Magic has no professional or monetary affiliation with any kit makers, vendors or artists shown on this site other than showing the works and offerings those Artists, Kit Makers and Vendors wish to show on Modeler Magic in their own names. Modeler Magic promotes the art form in this way. Modeler’s Miniatures and Magic claims no trade marks or copyrights on anything shown on it’s site other than it’s own created artwork presented. Modeler Magic reserves the right to remove any material shown at any time from anyone, and we will follow all legal aspects of the art form as they are presented to us by the proven legal owners of the above stated materials and/or their court appointed representatives.