Skills…. to make anything look real in miniature form take much of it. Chris Ford manages to capture the realism in his builds with his fantastic weathering techniques and use of bits and pieces for fragment damages. This AT-ST very much show his skills!
Modeler Magic will always remain free to use for all.
Therefore to help with the running costs we are accepting donations.
100% of all money raised will go to the running and future improvements of the site
- Kuhn Global Blue Screen – Star Wars:ANH – 1/48 (~28″) Millennium Falcon – Hasbro/Randy Cooper/308 Bits – Museum Quality Conversion by Marc Elkins
- KIT ALERT! NEW from Larson Designs/Lunar Models – Studio Scale Star Wars X-Wing
- Kuhn Global Blue Screen – Star Wars:ESB – Salzo MEGA-SCALE (in 1:24) Imperial Walker “AT-AT” by Dan Grumeretz
- Build Submission – Star Wars – Grzegorz Kozłowski- Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon model Build
- KIT ALERT – Fantastic Plastic – T Zero 13 (Tango Sierra One Three) from “Assignment: Outer Space” (1960)