The Motion Picture
Plus Shipping, Packing and Insurance
The first 10 builds SOLD quickly!
Don’t miss out on this one currently being built!!
- Brand New Model Replica of the Starship Enterprise NCC-1701 Refit as seen in The Motion Picture
- Videos available: Search for “cdystarships” on You-Tube and you will find both a slide show and a video showing the lighting system in action. Or, use copy these links into your browser:
- Slideshow: https://youtu.be/Z-sHGDTC2bM
- Video of lighting kit: https://youtu.be/Lk6Xe4mgUrQ
- Shuttle Bay Landing Lights: https://youtu.be/HIkxB8O0qOA
- Professionally assembled and lighted. Includes display base and power adapter.
- Full lighting system featuring screen-correct blinking strobe lights, flashing navigation lights, special sequential shuttle bay landing lights and two modes, “Impluse” mode and “Warp mode”. Other windows and features are lighted as well.
- Warp Mode: Most lighting features ON, Violet Warp Engines ON, Floodlights OFF, Impulse engines RED and Deflector Dish BLUE
- Impulse Mode: Most lighting features ON, Violet Warp Engines OFF, Floodlights ON, Impluse engines AMBER and Deflector Dish AMBER
- Features extensive flood lighting or “beauty lighting” including lighted main registry and secondary registry and well as other lighted areas.
- Beautiful painted details and intricate and accurate aztec pattern over entire ship. Accurate painting scheme base on the screen-correct graphics used for the updated director’s cut of the motion picture.
- Ultra-detailed Special Features including: Shuttle Bay, Arboretum, VIP lounge and seldom seen REC Deck and Open Space Walk doors. All features are lighted and include multiple crewmen.
- Many brass Photo-etch parts included. These are special metal parts for fine detailing that replace or supplement the plastic parts included in the kit.
- Base includes power switch and switch for selecting modes.
- Currently being built!!... You don’t have to wait months or years!
- This will be the eighth build of this replica to become the yet another happy buyer.
To contact this artist direct, please click the CONTACT ARTIST link below.
Here are a few of Collen’s client feedbacks…
I received the model on Friday and it is in perfect condition. I just wanted to thank you for a job beautifully done. The Aztec pattern work on the model is flawless. I know how time consuming and challenging it can be to finish this model.
Overall a very professional work as expected.” – Mehryar, 2-26-2013 (CDYNCC1701PLR-10)
“You are very talented and you did an excellent job spending uncountable hours creating a marvelous replica. You are one of the best modelers out there. Highly recommended. A++” – Tony, L.A. California 9-16-2012 (CDYNCC1701PLR-8)
“Well Done, it’s Beautiful, a true work of art and a tribute to fine craftsmanship. Thank you for building such a fine ship. It was a excellent example of a well coordinated group effort, and that’s something to very proud of.” – Mark, N.Y., N.Y USA 10-25-2012 (CDYNCC1701PLR-9)